High pressure pumps available in three popular sizes. These fire pumps are designed for heavy duty and are suitable for firefighting duties and high pressure wash downs of equipment or farmyards. These pumps have a discharge with a single 50mm outlet for large fire hose. With rapid self priming capabilities and fitted with a variety of reliable diesel or petrol engines ensures that the unit will start and operate correctly when you want it. Enclosed in a sturdy frame, these pumps are easily maintained and build with quality parts for a long service life.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 38.7m³/h.
- Heads up to 80m.
- Suction heads up to 5m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 8 Bar.
- Rotational speed: Nominal speed 3000rpm, maximum speed 3600rpm.
- Electronic start units available upon request.
- Available in 3 different flow/head configurations.
Engine options available are in diesel and petrol from the following manufacturers.
Honda Petrol: 5.5 to 6.5hp OHV horizontal shaft petrol engines, with oil alert.
Subaru Petrol: 7hp OHV horizontal shaft petrol engines,with oil alert.
Subaru Diesel: 5.5hp air-cooled direct fuel injected diesel engines, with low vibration levels.
Yanmar Diesel: 4.8hp to 10hp air-cooled direct fuel injected diesel engines, with low vibration levels.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants. These self priming pumps require water in the pump case only for the intial pumping operation. No water is necessary for subsequent pumping when the casing contains water For maximum effiency make the pipping as short and straight as possible.
Caution: These pumps should never be run dry!
* Colour and shape of pumps may vary.
* Fire hose kits are also available for this range of pumps.