These are self-priming motor driven jet pumps, excellent at pumping, even those fluids that contain disolved gases or air bubbles. These pumps with corrosion resistant internals can be used to pump water from shallow wells and tanks. Very useful for domestic or small irrigation use including watering gardens and jet washing.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 100Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 3m³/h.
- Heads up to 55m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +50ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowance pressure in casing: 8 Bar.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, with external ventilation.
- With in-built themo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: B.
- Degree of protection: IP44.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants.