These are self-priming motor driven jet pumps, excellent at pumping, even those fluids that contain dissolved gases or air bubbles. These pumps with highly corrosion resistant internals can be used to pump corrosive water from shallow wells and tanks. Very useful for domestic or small irrigation use including watering gardens and jet washing. Can be used to pump high salt content brackish water.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 3m³/h.
- Heads up to 55m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +50ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 8 bar.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, with external ventilation.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: B.
- Degree of protection: IP44.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants.