Bare shaft unit.
These are heavy duty self-priming pumps, excellent at pumping, even those fluids that contain dissolved gases or air bubbles. These heavy duty pumps with can be used to pump water from shallow wells and tanks.Very useful for domestic and small irrigation use including watering gardens and jet washing. Also suitable for industrial use and for use around the farm, including stock water supply, tank filling, fire fighting and sump pumping. Pumps come in bare shaft, single and three phase configurations.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 18m3/h.
- Heads up to 20m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 4.5 Bar.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm for electric drive pumps
- Rotational speed: Variable for bare shaft pumps
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants.