Stainless Steel centrifugal pumps
These are motor driven stainless steel single stage centrifugal pumps.They contain an impeller attached to an one piece shaft with a 240v electric motor. These corrosion resistant pumps, have been designed for use in domestic,industrial and farming applications. Because of the high quality of the materials and due to the accurate manufacturing processes used, these pumps are extremely reliable, quiet and long lasting. These pumps are ideal for pressurisation, transfer of fluids, water supply, irrigation and for all those applications that need medium to high heads and flow rates.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 12m3/h.
- Heads up to 27m.
- Maximum suction head up to 7m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +80ºC.
- Minimum fluid temperature: -15ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 8 Bar.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
Motor: Datasheet Download
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, with external ventilation.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: F - service: S1.
- Degree of protection: IP55.
The pump is to be installed in a fixed horizontal or vertical position. The motor must always be placed above the pump.