Deep bore jet pumps
Deep bore jet pumps are excellent in lifting water from wells that are deeper than 8m from the surface.These pumps have an advantage over submersible bore pumps in that the pump and motor are above ground.Fitted with an external injector, these pumps can lift water up to 50 meters deep.They are most commonly used to supply water for domestic and small irrigation / farming applications.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 4m3/h.
- Heads up to 50m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 6 Bar.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
Motor: Datasheet Download
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, with external ventilation.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: F - service: S1.
- Degree of protection: IP44.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants.