Self priming stainless steel jet pumps.
These are self-priming motor driven jet pumps, excellent at pumping, even those fluids that contain dissolved gases or air bubbles. These pumps are fitted with a special change over switch to operate the pump for maximum discharge or for a lesser flow with a higher head for a better efficiency. These pumps have corrosion resistant internals and can be used to pump water from shallow wells and tanks. Very usefull for domestic or small irrigation use including watering gardens and jet washing.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates from 4.6 to 3.8m3/h.
- Heads from 25 to 40m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 6 Bar.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirel cage type, with external ventilation.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: F - service: S1.
- Degree of protection: IP55.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants.