These are heavy duty self-priming pumps, excellent at pumping, even those fluids that contain dissolved gases or air bubbles. These heavy duty pumps can be used to pump water from shallow wells and tanks.Very useful for domestic and small irrigation use including watering gardens and jet washing. Also suitable for industrial use and for use around the farm, including stock water supply, tank filling, fire fighting and sump pumping. Pumps come in bare shaft, single and three phase configurations or with a Honda petrol or Hatz diesel engine. One model also available with and open impeller.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 20.5 m³/h.
- Heads up to 30m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 4.5 Bar.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm for electric drive pumps
- Rotational speed: Variable for bare shaft pumps
The driving motor is a high quality totally enclosed fan cooled squirrel cage induction type motor.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: F - service: S1.
- Degree of protection: IP56
- Meets the MEPS (Minimum Efficiency Performance) Standard
- Motor is fully replaceable with standard off the shelf motors.
The driving unit is available as a high quality genuine Honda petrol or Hatz diesel engine.
- With 3hp Honda petrol engine
- With 4hp Hatz diesel engine
- Available with or without a roll cage frame
- Also available with a diesel fuel kit.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants.