These small centrifugal pumps, dispite their size, are capable of delivering high volumes at medium heads. These heavy duty pumps are very usefull for domestic and small irrigation use including watering gardens and washing. Also suitable for industrial use and for use around the farm, including stock water supply, tank filling, fire fighting and sump pumping. Pumps come in bare shaft, single and three phase configurations. All pumps are supplied with a brass foot valve
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ÂºC.
- Flow rates up to 29m3/h (at 3600rpm)
- Heads up to 32.8m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +40ÂºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ÂºC.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm for electric drive pumps
- Rotational speed: Variable for bare shaft pumps 1200 to 3600rpm.
- Roational spped: Variable for engine pumps 2500 to 3600rpm.
The driving motor is a high quality totally enclosed fan cooled squirel cage induction type motor.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: F - service: S1.
- Degree of protection: IP56
- Meets the MEPS (Minimum Efficiency Performance) Standard AS1359.5-2000
- Motor is fully replaceable with standard off the shelf motors.
The driving unit is available as a high quality genuine Honda petrol or Hatz diesel engine.
- With 3hp Honda petrol engine.
- With 4hp Hatz diesel engine.
- Available with or without a roll cage frame
- Also available with a diesel fuel kit.
The pump can be installed in any position for both fixed and portable plants.