These are self-priming motor driven jet pumps, excellent at pumping, even those fluids that contain dissolved gases or air bubbles. These pumps can be used to pump water from shallow wells and tanks. Very useful for domestic use including watering gardens and jet washing. A twin impeller high pressure pump with high flows is ideal for high head or long distance water supply. Quality European build for many years of trouble free service.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 10m³/h.
- Heads up to 69m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +50ºC.
- Minimum fluid temperature: -15ºC
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 8 Bar.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, with external ventilation.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: F - service: S1.
- Degree of protection: IP44.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants.