Self priming jet pumps.
These are self-priming motor driven jet pumps, excellent at pumping, even those fluids that contain dissolved gases or air bubbles. These pumps can be used to pump water from shallow wells and tanks. Very useful for domestic use including watering gardens and jet washing.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 8.5m³/h.
- Heads up to 64m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +50ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 6 Bar.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, with external ventilation.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: F - service: S1.
- Degree of protection: IP44.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants.