Positive displacement pumps.
These positive displacement low inertia pumps are very efficient and are excellent at pumping fluids at high pressures and low volumes. These pumps operate at slow speeds which equates to a long operating life.
Performance curves are based on a kinematics viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 4.2m³/h.
- Heads up to 100m.
- Suction lifts up to 7m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +60ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 10 Bar.
- Built in 3.3 : 1 reduction gearbox - further speed reduction with V belt pulleys.
- Rotational speed: 300rpm recommended maximum.
- Stainless steel drive and eccentric shafts mounted on four "sealed for life"
deep groove ball bearings.
- Heavy duty push rod operating through a generous size packing gland.
- SG iron driven gear, conrod and piston for strength and durability.
- Balanced cam - eccentric acts as a flywheel.
- Large bronze valve seats with large valves for improved flows.
- O ring seals throughout the pump except for the dome head gasket - all for positive sealing..
- Replaceable leather buckets make for easy maintenance.
- Lubrication is automatic when crankcase is filled and maintained to the correct oil level.
- Comes in 4 different sizes and with 5 different drive options.
- SP 38 x 60 38mm bore x 60mm stroke Heavy duty unit.
- SP 44 x 60 44mm bore x 60mm stroke Heavy duty unit.
- Bare shaft - complete with vee pulley belt and guard -provide your own drive source.
- With a 240 volt single phase or 415 volt 3 phase, 1.1 or 1.5kw 4 pole electric motor.
- With a Honda 4Hp petrol engine with 3/4" keyed shaft.
- With a Subaru 4.5Hp petrol engine with 3/4" keyed shaft.
- With a Subaru 5.5Hp diesel engine with 3/4" keyed shaft.Datasheet Download