Clean water submersible.
This range of economical plastic cased submersible pumps are suitable for both domestic and light duty commercial use. Ideal for pumping clean or grey water without large solids. Easy to install. All are equipped with float switches, mechanical seals and ball bearing motors with inbuilt overloads. These pumps have a removable base, with a screw fitting, for the easy cleaning of the impeller area.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 13m3/h.
- Heads up to 12m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
- Maximum submersed depth: 5m.
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, designed for continuous duty.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection.
- Class of insulation: B.
- Degree of protection: IP68.
- Supplied standard with 10 meters of cable and plug.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants. Do not run your pump dry. To prevent damage, use a rope to position and retrieve your pump - never use the electric cable for this purpose