These HS series split case centrifugal pumps have been designed for use in municipal and industrial applications. Because of the high quality of the materials and due to the accurate manufacturing processes used, these pumps are extremely reliable, quiet and long lasting. This type of pump is ideal for pressurisation, transfer of fluids, water supply, irrigation and for all those applications that need medium to high heads and flow rates.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 25200m3/h.
- Heads up to 280m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +200ºC (hot water versions)
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 4Mpa (special models)
- Rotational speed: 590, 980, 1450, 2900 and 3500rpm.
The pump is to be installed in a fixed horizontal position.