For applications requiring safe, leak-free, continuous flow of aggressive
chemicals, acids, alkalis, sterile and chilled fluids.
Standard EPDM O Ring, optional Nitrile or Viton
PP encapsulated magnet
PP pump body
PPS spindle housing
Alumina ceramic spindle
Manufactured in chemical resistant thermo-plastics – entirely non-metallic. Pump head can be connected in series for high head applications. Can also pump two dissimilar fluids simultaneously.
Magnetic couplings provide an energy efficient thermal shield,
minimising heat transfer to the pumped fluid.
IP54 standard motor housing, IP55 version available.
Deep groove ball bearings.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 50 Litres per minute.
- Heads up to 11m.
- Maximum suction head up to 7m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +85ºC.
- Minimum fluid temperature: -20ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.