Magnetic drive centrifugal pumps
Magnetically driven pumps handle products where leak free transfer is a must, where high reliability is paramount and the purity of the pumped medium must be maintained. The operation is identical to any centrifugal pump except that the need for a shaft seal is eliminated.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 520 Litres per minute.
- Heads up to 31m.
- Maximum suction head up to 7m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +85ºC.
- Minimum fluid temperature: -20ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
Motor: Datasheet Download
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, with external ventilation.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: F - service: S1.
- Degree of protection: IP54 and IP55.
The pump is to be installed in a fixed horizontal. The motor must always be placed above the pump.