Stainless Steel "submersible" centrifugal pumps
These are electric drive stainless steel "submersible" single stage centrifugal pumps. These corrosion resistant pumps, have been designed for use in shallow ponds and lakes or tanks for domestic, industrial and farming applications. Because of the high quality of the materials and due to the accurate manufacturing processes used, these pumps are extremely reliable, quiet and long lasting. These pumps are ideal for pressurisation, transfer of fluids, water supply, irrigation and for all those applications that need medium to high heads and flow rates.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 190m3/h.
- Heads up to 96m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +33ºC.
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, with external ventilation.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection and capacitor.
- Class of insulation: F - service: S1.
- Degree of protection: IP58
The pump is specifically designed to be submersed in shallow tanks, dams or lakes and can be installed in a fixed horizontal or vertical position.