Stainless Steel DC Solar borehole pumps
These are motor driven DC stainless steel borehole pumps. These corrosion resistant pumps, have been designed for use in domestic,industrial and farming applications. Because of the high quality of the materials and due to the accurate manufacturing processes used, these pumps are extremely reliable, quiet and long lasting. These pumps are ideal for pressurisation, transfer of fluids, water supply, irrigation and for all those applications that need medium to high heads and flow rates.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 33m3/h.
- Heads up to 340m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +80ºC.
- Minimum fluid temperature: -15ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.