Poseidon Dry run, Manual prime centrifugal pumps
These are diesel driven single stage centrifugal pumps fitted with the Poseidon Dry run and the 6cfm manual priming systems. Complete with a heavy duty diesel engine - a variety of engine brands are available upon request. A heavy duty cast iron body that contains a cast iron, bronze or stainless steel impeller attached to a heavy duty stainless steel shaft. These quality pumps, have been designed for use in construction, industrial and mining dewatering applications. Because of the high quality of the materials and due to the accurate manufacturing processes used, these pumps are extremely reliable, quiet and long lasting. These pumps are ideal for pressurisation, transfer of fluids, water supply, irrigation, dewatering and for all those applications that need medium to high heads and flow rates.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 127 liters/sec.
- Heads up to 61.5m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +80ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +60ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 18 Bar.
- Rotational speed: variable speed up to 3500rpm.
- Heavy duty cast iron construction with stainless steel shaft, standard with cast iron impeller also available with bronze or stainless steel impellers.
- All pumps are fitted with a low maintenance Sic / Sic / Viton mechanical seal,
other seals available for higher temperature ratings and more aggressive liquids.
The pump can be fitted via a SAE standard bell housing / flywheel directly to a diesel engine. The pump / pump set, is to be installed and operated in a horizontal position.