Here we offer the Rovatti range of bare shaft and tractor or PTO drive Slurry pumps. This range of Slurry pumps are available with a cast iron casings, diffusers and impellers. These horizontal slurry pumps are both powerful and efficient and constructed from durable materials. These quality pumps are built to the highest standards giving the user many years of trouble free service. The tractor or PTO drive pumps have a heavy duty gearbox to reduce the pump speed to approximately 540rm. Available with a range of optional attachments such as rotating inlet cutters and check valves to process and pump slurries with a high fibre content. Fantastic pumps to move slurries in areas where low to medium to heads are required for low to medium flows. Suitable for agricultural use. Also ideal for pumping low viscosity, clean non flammable and non explosive fluids. All pumps can be supplied with a 3 point linkage to fit directly behind the tractor.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 240m3/h.
- Heads up to 130m.
- Curve tolerance in conformity with ISO9906, appendix A
- Maximum fluid temperature: +60ºC.
- Minimum fluid temperature: -15ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Rotational speed: up to 3600rpm for the pump.
- Rotational speed: around the 540rpm for the PTO driver
- Maximum operating pressure: to 15 bar (depending on pump model).
- Maximum inlet pressure: 4 to 6bar (depending on pump model).
It is recommended that these pumps be installed in a level position in a dry well ventilated location. Caution: These pumps are not self priming and require a flooded suction or a priming system including a foot valve. The operation of the pump must be restricted to the thickened section on each of the performance curves.