Here we offer the Rovatti range of large engine drive multistage pumps. This full range of multistage centrifugal pumps are available with a cast iron casings, diffusers and impellers. Limited optional material builds for impellers are available upon request. These horizontal multistage pumps are both powerful and efficient and constructed from durable materials. These quality pumps are built to the highest standards giving the user many years of trouble free service. These pumps are close coupled to the engine via an SAE standard pump flange and flywheel connection. Fantastic pumps to deliver water in areas where medium to high heads are required for medium to high flows. Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial use. Also ideal for pumping low viscosity, clean non flammable and non explosive fluids.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 1020m3/h.
- Heads up to 220m.
- Curve tolerance in conformity with ISO9906, appendix A
- Maximum fluid temperature: +90ºC.
- Minimum fluid temperature: -15ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Rotational speed: up to 2600rpm.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 to 22 bar (depending on pump model).
- Maximum inlet pressure: 4 to 6bar (depending on pump model).
It is recommended that these pumps be installed in a level position in a dry well ventilated location. Caution: These pumps are not self priming and require a flooded suction or a priming system including a foot valve. The operation of the pump must be restricted to the thickened section on each of the performance curves.