Here we offer the Rovatti Europa range of 50hz electric drive multistage pumps. This full range of multistage centrifugal pumps are available in a cast iron casings, diffusers and impellers. Optional material builds for diffuser and impellers are available upon request. These horizontal and vertical multistage pumps are both powerful and efficient and constructed from durable materials. These quality pumps are built to the highest standards giving the user many years of trouble free service. Fantastic pumps to deliver water in areas where medium to high heads are required for small to medium flows. Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial use. Also ideal for pumping low viscosity, clean non flammable and non explosive fluids.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 300m3/h.
- Heads up to 265m.
- Curve tolerance in conformity with ISO9906, appendix A
- Maximum fluid temperature: +90ºC.
- Minimum fluid temperature: -15ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Motor protection: IP55.
- Motor insulation: Insulation class F.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
- Maximum operating pressure: 27bar.
- Maximum inlet pressure: 6bar.
It is recommended that these pumps be installed in a level position in a dry well ventilated location. Caution: These pumps are not self priming and require a flooded suction or a priming system including a foot valve. The operation of the pump must be restricted to the thickened section on each of the performance curves.