These are large multistage pumps, despite their size, are capable of delivering high heads. They are extremely useful for industrial purposes where high pressures are required. This includes: high pressure lifting, refrigeration, heating, high pressure cleaning, and use in boiler systems and condensate extraction. Their quality European build and excellent performance, makes these units a versatile and reliable pump option where high pump pressure are required.
Pump performance data â€“ pump only:
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mmÂ²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/mÂ³ at 20 degree
- Flow rates up to 230mÂ³/h
- Heads up to 400m
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles
- Maximum fluid temperature: + 120 degree
- Minimum fluid temperature: -15 degree
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40degree
- Maximum casing pressure: 16bar inlet
- Maximum casing pressure: 40 bar outlet
- Rotational speed: 1450 to 3500rpm
- Available from 2 to 10 stages
- Optionally available with bronze or 316 stainless steel impellers.
Motor performance data:
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, with external ventilation.
- Manufacturer: Teco / Monarch
- All motors meet or exceed the MEPS ( Minimum Efficiency Performance Standard) AS1359.5-2000 table 2.1
- Motors with frame sizes over D160 come complete with in-built thermo-amperometric protection.
- Class of insulation: F â€“ service: S1
- Degree of protection: IP55 - also available as an IP56, IP65 and IP66.
- All three phase 415 volts
- Motors are also available as flame and spark proof options.
- Motors are suitable for inverter duty, subject to torque and speed limitations and correct installation of motor and drive.
Note: the base and guard shown are indicative only and the actual unit may differ in looks from the diagram shown.
Engine performance data:
Diesel engines from a range of well known manufacturers with a proven quality record and an availability of all spare parts.
- Manufacturers: Yanmar, JCB, Hatz or Deutz- other brands available on application
- All engines can be mounted on a range of bases including:
Fixed / permanently installed based with external fuel tank.
Portable skid based with built in fuel tank
Trailer mounted skid bases for ultimate portability.
- All engines can be provided with a range of controls, monitoring and safety features
- As standard we offer diesel engines in the range of 1500 to 1800 rpm, higher speed engines can be offered on request
- The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for all pumping situations
- The pump discharge can be rotated to 3 main positions to facilitate pipe connections.
- Vacuum priming systems to suit this pump are available upon request
- This is a high pressure pump and should only be installed by suitably qualified personnel.