The European build range of heavy duty submersible pumps are suitable for both domestic and commercial use. It has a Vortex impeller making the pump suitable for pumping liquids and water with solids up to 28mm such as from septic tanks pits and sewers. Easy to install. Equipped with float switches and complete with double mechanical seals.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20 degrees
- Vortex type impeller
- Heads up to 14m
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles and solids.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35 degrees
- Double mechanical seal with oil barrier.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5m
- Free passage of objects: 35mm
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, designed for continuous duty.
- Cable length: 10m
- With standard permanently greased bearings
- Class of insulation: F
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Maximum number of start-ups: 15 per hour.
The pump is to be installed in an upright position for both fixed and portable plants. Do not run your pump dry. To prevent damage, use a rope or chain to position and retrieve you pump â€“ never use the electric cable for this purpose. For a typical installation see page 3 of 3 of this document.
Don't use this pump for recalculating or filtering pools, spas, etc. while these pumps are built to a high safety standard, they are not approved for installations where people will be in the water while they are operating.