The Minetuff submersible dewatering pump has been designed for harsh mining & construction type environments. The pump wet end is standard polyurethane coated for extra wear protection against sand, silt and fines. A true workhorse of any underground mining operation, its design has been tried and proven. Complete with a double cemented Tungsten Carbide mechanical seal contained in an oil chamber. Because of the design, the heavy duty ball bearing motor is cooled by the pumped water, therefore this pump can be operated partially immersed.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20 degree
- Flow rates up to 225m³/h
- Heads up to 90m
- Available from 8 to 37kw
- Maximum fluid temperature: +40 degree
- PH of fluid: 5 to 8
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm
- Maximum immersion depth: 20m
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, designed for continuous duty.
- cooled by pumped water through motor jacket
- class of insulation: H (180deg C)
- maximum number of start-ups: 30 per hour
- Cable length: The standard pump come without any cable, when the final cable length is known, a suitable cable can be fitted and supplied by Finsbury Pump Systems.
The pump is to be installed in an upright position for both fixed and portable plants. Do not run your pump dry. To prevent damage, use a rope or chain to position and retrieve you pump â€“ never use the electric cable for this purpose.