Designed and engineered to the highest standards. Manufactured to meet the requirements of industry and government municipal services. With an open impeller and self priming capabilities these pumps are made to transfer high volumes of liquids with suspended solids content, industrial waste and water. Complete with a diesel engine drive, either direct coupled or coupled via an engineered belt drive, to get the right operating speed. Optional bronze, 304 or 316 stainless steel impellers and wear plates are available. Mounted on a sturdy galvanized base with a surface mounted 35 Liter tank. Ideal for sewage pumping or dewatering of construction sites and mines, pumping out tailing dams, slurry pumping and high volume water transfers.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Standard pumps with flow rates up to 325m³/hr (FOT150-315 pump). Larger flow units available upon request.
- Standard pumps with heads up to 36m (FOT50-3160 pump). Larger head units available upon request.
- Pumps are self-priming with suction heads up to 7m (check NPSH for individual pumps).
- Maximum fluid temperature: + 80ºC.
- Minimum fluid temperature: -10ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50ºC.
- Operating pressure: 6 Bar.
- Fluid ph: from 5 to 9.
- All units are fitted as standard with a Hatz diesel engine or alternatively with a Deutz or John Deere diesel engine.
- Come standard with a 35 liter fuel tank – can be upgraded with larger fuel tanks.
- With large open impellers 2 vane, capable of pumping solids up to 75mm.
- The big vortex pump casing has been designed to reduce clogging of the pump due to bags and fibrous materials.
- The back of all impellers have expulsion Vanes to reduce foreign matter ingress into the mechanical seal area for increased seal life.
- An inlet strainer should be used to prevent the possibility of the entry of oversized solids. Note: the total inlet area of the inlet strainer should be at least three times the size of the inlet pipe/hose.
- Each pump comes fitted with a replaceable suction and discharge ports in case of thread or flange damage.
- The pump is designed with an impeller / shaft “Back-Pull-Out” system. This permits the easy maintenance of the rotating parts of the pump without the need to remove suction or discharge pipe work. These parts include the operating shaft, mechanical seal, bearings and impeller.
- All pumps are fitted as standard with replaceable ductile iron wear plates – other options are available – see below.
- All pumps are fitted as standard with replaceable ductile iron impellers – other options are available – see below.
- All pumps are fitted as standard with replaceable carbon steel shafts – other options are available – see below.
- Fitted with a large inspection cover that permits simple and fast access to the internal parts such as the impellers, volute, check valve as well as the wear plates. This greatly facilitates any maintenance, cleaning and part replacement.
- Low rotary speed results in reliable operation for a long service life.
- Cartridge mechanical seal – Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide/Viton.
- Optional lifting frame and with a single centre lifting point.
- Impellers are available in ductile iron, bronze, 304 and 316 Stainless Steel.
- Replaceable wear plates available in ductile iron, Bronze, 304 and 316 Stainless Steel
- Shafts are also available in 304 or 316 Stainless Steel.
- All pump units are available in a full 304 or 316 Stainless Steel configurations.
- All pump units available at different speed settings.
- Vacuum priming assist systems available upon request.
- The 100mm and 150mm pumps can be supplied on a galvanized road trailer for extra mobility.
These pumps should never be run dry and should never be used to pump volatile liquids!