These are the Finsbury Powamac top of the range cold water high pressure cleaning pumps; these pumps have been designed for use in heavy duty commercial and industrial applications. Because of the high quality of the materials, Italian pumps with Japanese engines and due to the modern manufacturing processes used, these pumps are extremely reliable and long lasting. These pumps are ideal to rapidly and effectively wash, degrease, descale and disinfect any problem job in most commercial and industrial situations.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates: Up to 21 Litres/min.
- Heads from 4000 to 5000 psi (280 to 350 bar).
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: + 45ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
All pressure pumps come as a standard with petrol Honda V-twin engine but are also available with either a petrol Subaru or Brigg & Stratton engine on request, and also available with Hatz diesel engines.
- All pumps are fitted with a 2 to 1 reduction gearbox reducing the pump speed to 1450rpm.
- With 20 Litre external petrol fuel tanks.
- Complete with 10m of 3/8