Finsbury Powamac's economical - heavy duty reversible - Honda powered plate compactors. The PC25 compactor can compact in the forward and reverse directions. Complete with a reliable 6.5Hp Honda petrol power source, combined with a ductile iron base plate and quality construction for a long trouble free operation. A comprehensive range with industrial features that include easy start systems, cast iron cylinder sleeves, low oil protection, duel air filters and double ball bearing crankshafts in a genuine Honda overhead valve engine. Great for soil and difficult ground conditions, engineered for harsh conditions.
- Ductile iron base plate provides better durability.
- Open plate provides self cleaning.
- Large shock mount vibration rubbers reduce vibrations to the handle.
- Specially contoured and radiused base plate for easy access to corners and providing maximum maneuverability.
- Centrally located lifting bar allows easy transport.
- Sealed belt cover to prevent sand and soil entering for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Low maintenance vibrator.
- High centrifugal force for powerful performance.
- Honda powered by a GX200 air-cooled petrol engine.
- Engine capacity is 6.5hp.
The Finsbury Powamac plate compactors can be used for general site applications including, general soil compaction, surface preparation for paving, trench compaction and backfill compaction. Please, carefully read the manual supplied with your plate compactor, before operating the unit.