This range of heavy duty cast iron submersible grinder pumps are suitable for both commercial and industrial use. These pumps can be used for pumping polluted water containing, fibrous bodies and raw sewage. Fitted with an effective hardened corrosion resistant grinding device and anti clogging grinder system that reduces pump blockages, maintaining pump efficiencies. Easy to install with the special coupling device. Complete with a Sic-Sic carbon ceramic mechanical seal contained in an oil chamber and includes a heavy duty ball bearing motor.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20 degrees C
- Flow rates up to 120m³/h
- Heads up to 30m
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles and solids.
- Maximum rated fluid density: 1300 Kg/ m³
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35 degree
- PH of fluid: 6.5 to 8.5.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm
- Maximum immersion depth: 10m
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, designed for continuous duty.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection in motors up to 3kw.
- Class of insulation: B.
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Maximum number of start-ups: 20 per hour
- Cable length: 8m.
The pump is to be installed in an upright position for both fixed and portable. Do not run your pump dry. To prevent damage, use a rope or chain to position and retrieve your pump – never use the electric cable for this purpose.
Don’t use this pump for recirculating or filtering pools, spas, etc. While these pumps are built to a high safety standard, they are not approved for installations where people will be in the water while they are operating.