This range of heavy duty submersible clean water pumps is suitable for both domestic and commercial use. It is suitable for pumping clear water or dirty water with small minor non abrasive particles. Fitted with a high pressure impeller for high heads. Complete with a double Sic-Sic mechanical seal contained in an oil chamber. Because of the design, the heavy duty ball bearing motor is cooled by the pumped water, therefore this pump can be operated partially immersed.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20 degree
- Flow rates up to 42m³/h
- Heads up to 59m
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles and solids.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35 degree
- PH of fluid: 6.5 to 8.5.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm
- Maximum immersion depth: 5m
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, designed for continuous duty.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection
- Class of insulation: B.
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Maximum number of start-ups: 20 per hour
- Cooled by pumped water through motor jacket
- Cable length: 8m.
The pump is to be installed in an upright position for both fixed and portable. Do not run your pump dry. To prevent damage, use a rope or chain to position and retrieve your pump – never use the electric cable for this purpose.
Don’t use this pump for recirculating or filtering pools, spas, etc. While these pumps are built to a high safety standard, they are not approved for installations where people will be in the water while they are operating.