This range of heavy duty cast iron submersible sewage pumps are suitable for both commerical and industrial use. These pumps can be used for pumping polluted water containing raw sewage. Fitted with a non-clogging double vane impeller able to pump large solids, maintaining pump efficiencies. Easy to install with the special coupling device. Complete with a Sic-Sic carbon ceramic mechanical seal contained in an oil chamber and includes a heavy duty ball bearing motor.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³/ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 68m3/h.
- Heads up to 43m.
- Fluids can contain up to 0.2% in volume of small suspended abrasive particles and solids.
- Maximum rated fluid density: 1300Kg/m³
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35ºC.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
- Maximum submersed depth: 10m.
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, designed for continuous duty.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection.
- Class of insulation: B.
- Degree of protection: IP68.
- Maximum number of start-ups: 20 per hour.
- Cable length: 8m
The pump is to be installed in an upright position for both fixed and portable plants. Do not run your pump dry. To prevent damage, use a rope to position and retrieve your pump - never use the electric cable for this purpose.
Don't use this pump for recirculating or filtering pools, spas, etc. While these pumps are built to a high safety standard, they are not approved for installations where people will be in the water while they are operating.