This range of light weight submersible pumps are suitable for both domestic and commercial use. It is suitable for pumping clear water or dirty water without solids such as from flooded basement and pits. It’s not fitted with a permanent float switches however it has a mechanical seal in an oil bath for longer seal life. Optional external float switches can be provided. The pump is driven by a squirrel cage motor complete with heavy duty ball bearings and with inbuilt overloads. Light and compact for easy transport and positioning of the pump. Easy to install.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20 degree
- Flow rates up to 30m³/h
- Heads up to 32m
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles and solids.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +40 degrees C
- PH of fluid: 6.5 to 8
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm
- Maximum immersion depth: 5m
- Steel filter mesh with 5mm free passage
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, designed for continuous duty.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection
- Class of insulation:B.
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Maximum number of start-ups: 20 per hour
The pump is to be installed in an upright position for both fixed and portable. Do not run your pump dry. To prevent damage, use a rope or chain to position and retrieve your pump – never use the electric cable for this purpose.
Don’t use this pump for recirculating or filtering pools, spas, etc. While these pumps are built to a high safety standard, they are not approved for installations where people will be in the water while they are operating.