Designed and engineered to the highest standards. Manufactured to meet the requirements of industry and government municipal services. With an open impeller and self priming capabilities these pumps are made to transfer high volumes of liquids with suspended solids content, industrial waste and water. Available as a bare shaft pump or complete with an engine or motor drive. Optional ductile iron, bronze, 304 or 316 stainless steel impellers and wear plates are available. Ideal for sewage pumping or dewatering of construction sites and mines, pumping out tailing dams, slurry pumping and high volume water transfers.
Performance data/ features:
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 1230m³/hr
- Heads up to 43.5m
- Pumps are self-priming with suction heads up to 7m (check NPSH for individual pumps)
- Maximum fluid temperature: +80ºC
- Minimum fluid temperature: -10ºC
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50ºC
- Operating pressure: 6 bar.
- Fluid ph: from 5 to 9.
- With large open impellers 2 vane, capable of pumping solids up to 75mm.
- The big vortex pump casing has been designed to reduce clogging of the pump due to bags and fibrous materials.
- The back of all impellers have expulsion Vanes to reduce foreign matter ingress into the mechanical seal area for increased seal life.
- Impellers are available in ductile iron, bronze, 304 and 316 Stainless Steel.
- An inlet strainer should be used to prevent the possibility of the entry of oversized solids. Note, the total inlet area of the inlet strainer should be at least three times the size of the inlet pipe/hose.
- Each pump comes fitted with a replaceable suction and discharge port in case of thread or flange damage.
- The pump is designed with an impeller/shaft “Back-Pull-Out” system. This permits the easy maintenance of the rotating parts of the pump without the need to remove suction or discharge pipe work. These parts include the operating shaft, mechanical seal, bearings and impeller.
- All pumps are fitted with replaceable wear plates available in cast iron, ductile iron, bronze, 304 and 316 Stainless Steel.
- Fitted with a large inspection cover that permits simple and fast access to the internal parts such as the impellers, volute, check valve as well as the wear plates. This greatly facilitates any maintenance, cleaning and parts replacement.
- Low rotary speed results in reliable operation for a long service life.
- Cartridge mechanical seal – Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide/Viton
- Available as a bare shaft option or fitted to a base with an electric 3 phase motor or diesel engine option.Datasheet Download