PW SERIES: Direct coupled petrol and diesel engine drive welders offering excellent on site performance utilising both the stepped amperage welder and high auxiliary generator power to operate most hand power tools and other workshop machinery. A reliable power source combined with Meccalte alternators, quality construction for long trouble free operation. A comprehensive full range with industrial features that include easy start electronic ignition systems, cast iron cylinder sleeves, low oil protection, duel air filters and double ball bearing crankshafts. All units operate at 240volt 50Hz.
- Models in the welder range to 10kva
- Brushless alternators
- Fully tested and proven
- With a simple welding current adjustment to ensure optimum welding for each electrode type and welding job.
- Easy plug and play welding terminals allow good connection and easy storage of welding cables.
- All units are supplied with an auxiliary power outlet sufficient to operate most hand power tools and other workshop machinery.
- Easy start electronic ignition systems on larger models.
- Standard fuel tanks, muffler and air filtration system.
- Strong roll frame with anti vibration mounts.
- Fitted with thermal overload protection.
- Standard type power outlets.
- Standard two year warranty.
- All models available with an optional 2 or 4 wheel kit with part number WHRF1 and WHRF2.
- Honda or Yanmar powered by an air-cooled petrol engine
- Engine capacities from 9 to 24hp.
Installation and usage:
The welder/ generator is to be used in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants. For the selection of the correct size of generator please consult page 2 of the tech data sheet. For futher information refer to the operations manual included with our product.