These are our large volume capacity twin tank air compressors fitted with either a Honda 5.5hp or 9hp petrol engine. Combining a uniquely designed monobloc twin cylinder compressor pump of a single stage 17cfm or a two stage 19cfm capacity, with cast iron liners and mounted on two 30 liter air receivers. These units provide "industrial strength" portable air for on the ute or construction site trailer.
- Air displacement 16.8cfm (475 L/min) or 19cfm (540L/min) for the larger unit.
-Free air delivery up to 12.6cfm (357L/min) or 16cfm (450L/min) for the larger unit.
- Twin 30 liter air receivers
- Uniquely Italian designed and manufactured "ABAC" monobloc twin cylinder compressors
- Compressor pump is made of an aluminium alloy construction for fast cooling.
- Cast iron cylinder liners for maximum strength and long life
- Large finned alloy after cooler
- Optional Auto ldler controls available
- Rugged fully enclosed belt guard
- All compressors have certified air receivers
- Low centre of gravity
It is important that the instruction manual is read before the use of the air compressor. After 4 hours of running the air compressor under normal operating conditions, the operator must tighten every head bolt to the torque setting recommended in the instruction booklet supplied with the compressor. This will prevent subsequent damage to the air compressor and will insure a long and efficient operating life. Refer to the operation manual supplied with you air compressor for further details.