Finsbury Powamac offers three models of slab saws; the compact SSC series and the standard and heavy duty SS series. Finsbury Powamac has the right slab saw to cut any concrete floor. Complete with a choice of a reliable Honda or Subaru petrol engine. Durable powder coating for a quality construction set these units up for a long trouble free operating. These concrete slab saws are tough work-horses. Whether it’s on the building site, hire shop or for the handyman, we have a slab saw for you.
- Portable: each unit comes with a fold up handlefor ease of storage.
- Adjustable handle: to cater for all operator heights (SS series only).
- Construction: Strong frame to ensure long life.
- Finish: Powder coated for durability.
- Blade cooling: multi-spray tube system gets cooling fluid to both sides of the blade.
- Large rear wheels for stability and maneuverability over any surface.
- Mechanical screw feed to raise or lower mechanism (SS series only).
- Level on handle bar to raise or lower mechanism (SSC series only).
Engines and motors: - options
- Honda or Subaru engines
Installation and usage:
Please carefully read the manual supplied with your slab saw, before operating the unit.
For spare diamond saw blades refer to Tech Data Sheet PLANT-7