Finsbury Powamac offers three economical - heavy duty-Honda powered plate compactors. Finsbury Powamac has the right compactor for your project. Complete with a reliable Honda petrol power source, combined with a ductile iron base plate and quality construction, sets these units up for a long trouble free operation. A comprehensive full range with industrial features that include easy start systems, cast iron cylinder sleeves, low oil protection, duel air filters and double ball bearing crankshafts in a genuine Honda overhead valve engine. Great for soil and difficult ground conditions, engineered for harsh conditions.
- Ductile iron base plate provides better durability
- Open plate provides self cleaning
- Easy removal of water tank with built in valve (no hose connection) - on the PC15 model only
- Specially contoured and radiused base plate for easy access to corners and providing maximum maneuverability
- Centrally located lifting bar allows easy transport
- Sealed belt cover to prevent sand and soil entering for reduced wear and minimal service
- Low maintenance vibrator
- High centrifugal force for powerful performance
- Honda powered by a GX160 or GX200 air-cooled petrol engine
- All engine capacities are 5.5hp or 6.5hp
The Finsbury Powamac plate compactors can be used for general site applications including, general soil compaction, surface preparation for paving, trench compaction, backfill compaction, compaction of asphalt (use water tank option).
Please, carefully read the manual supplied with your plate compactor, before operating the unit.Datasheet Download