Mobile diesel tank refueling units are available in three popular tank sizes of 250, 400 and 600 liters. Each diesel tank can be fitted with a choice of 12vDC diesel pumps or with a manual rotational hand pump. The diesel electric pumps are designed for heavy duty and come complete with a 19mm ID × 4m long antistatic refueling hose and a manual refueling nozzle. Fitted to a high quality tank, these pumps are easily maintained and built with quality parts for a long service life. The unit comes complete with an earth lead for static discharge prevention and a 2m long battery cable.
Performance data: 12vdc pump
Performance data is based on pumping diesel at 20ºC
- Italian built high quality Piusi pump
- Flow rates up to 38 liters per minute
- Heads up to 15m
- Suction heads up to 2m-self priming
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Pump type: 12vdc-rotary vane type with build in bypass
- Duty cycle: 30 minutes on followed by 30 minutes off
- With on/ off switch on pump body
- Ideal for intermittent diesel refueling- has bypass capabilities but for long pump life should only be used for short periods (less than 1 minute).
- Suction hose built into tank
- 4m of 19mm ID of antistatic hose with manual refueling gun
Performance data: Rotary hand pump
- Flow rates up to 22 liters per minute
- Heads up to 1.5m
- Maximum speed 70rpm
- Complete with 4m of 19mm ID antistatic hose ( not shown on picture)
Performance data: Diesel tank
- Tank comes complete with an inbuilt hard wood fuel dipstick
- Tank has breather fitted and larger tanks have internal liquid baffles
- Built for diesel grade polyethylene
- Galvanised bottom fill inlet pipe
- With red “hand wash”tank with tap for clean water
- Complete with 5 year pro rate warrantee (tank only)
These tanks are designed to be installed in a horizontal position on the back of a utility or a truck. These tanks can also be mounted on a skid frame which is available as an option. These are self priming pumps.