Mobile fire units available in two popular tank sizes of 400 and 600 liters and fitted with a fire pump available with petrol or diesel engine options. The fire pumps are designed for heavy duty and are suitable for rapid response fire fighting duties. The pumps have a discharge with three outlets for multiple fire hoses. With rapid self priming capabilities and fitted with a heavy duty petrol or diesel engine ensures that the unit will start and operate correctly when you want it. Fitted to a high quality tank, these pumps are easily maintained and built with quality parts for a long service life. The unit comes complete with a 5m long suction hose with quick connect fittings and brass foot valve. The larger 600 liter unit is also fitted with a 36m discharge hose on a hosereel.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and density of 1000Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 28m³/h
- Heads up to 85m
- Suction heads up to 5m
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 8 Bar
- Rotational speed: Nominal speed 3000rpm, maximum speed 3600rpm
- Electronic start units available upon request
- 5m of suction hose and foot valve
- With camlock fittings and 25mm bypass and ball valve for quick filling
- 3 way valve for quick suction changeover
- 18m of 19mm ID hose on a hose hanger with a adjustable brass nozzle on 400 liter tank
- Reel with 36m of 19mm ID hose and adjustable brass nozzle on 600 liter tank
- The tank has a clear volume level gauge and a 50mm drain and plug
Engine options available are in diesel and petrol from the following manufacturers
Honda petrol: 5.5 to 6.5hp OHV horizontal shaft petrol engine
with oil alert.
Yanmar diesel: 4.8 to 6.8hp air-cooled direct fuel injected diesel
engine, with low vibration levels.
The pump is designed to be installed in a horizontal position on the back of a utility of truck. These self priming pumps require water in the pump case only for the initial pumping operation. No water is necessary for subsequent pumping when the casing contains water. To recharge the tank, it is only a simple matter of running the suction hose supplied with the unit to a source of clean water. Make sure that the suction height is no more than 5m – a shorter suction distance will speed up the recharging of the tank. With a build in bypass system to prevent shutoff head conditions.
Caution: These pumps should never be run dry!Datasheet Download