These positive displacement low inertia pumps are excellent for pumping fluids at medium to high pressures and low to medium flows. These Bertolini pumps are very versatile and are equipped to handle any job. Commonly used for Horticultural and Agricultural applications, they are also popular for Greenhouse and Landscaping needs.
- Orchard turbo mist spraying
- Vineyard turbo mist spraying
- Car, truck and machinery
- Poultry shed courses
- Pesticide spraying
- Lawn and turf spraying (including golf courses)
- Horticulture and Nursery work
- Spot spraying
- High pressure water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Hydrostatic testing
- Sewer jetting
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 15 m³/h
- Heads up to 500m (710psi)
- Maximum fluid temperature: +60ºC.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
Compatible with a large range of fluids including:
- Comes in a range of sizes covering three pressure ranges 20, 40, 50 and 70bar.
- For different diaphragm models refer to table below.
- Easily adapts to P.T.O Drives
- Stainless steel check valves
- Multiple diaphragm design
- Heavy capacity oil bath crank cases
- Limited self priming operation (max 1.5m)
- Can be run dry.