Large volume pumps available in 50 and 80mm sizes, both with medium pressure heads manufactured with a corrosion proof polyester glass reinforced body. These water movers are designed for heavy duty and are suitable for construction and industrial work. With rapid self priming capabilities and made to transfer high volumes of water and other chemicals with the help of a solid and durable impeller and internal casing. Compact and complete with an electrical drive motor that is easily maintained for a long service life. Optionally enclosed in a sturdy roll cage for protection and ease of handling. Each pump is also available with two impeller options.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- flow rates up to 60m³/h
- Heads up to 37m
- Suction heads up to 6.6m
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35ºC
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 6 Bar
- Rotational speed: Nominal 2 pole speed 2900rpm
- Available with either 50 or 80 mm inlet and discharge ports
- Available with or without a roll cage
- Available with 2.2 and 4 kw motors in 240v single and 415v three phase size options
- Refer to charts below in when to use a 2.2 or 4 kw motor- this chart is based on liquid with the properties of water at 20ºC
- Liquids with a higher viscosity than water at 20ºC may require the 4kw motor.
- Motor has IP56 protection
- With 316 stainless steel shafts
- Complete with protek motor protection-see page 2 of brochure
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants. These self priming pumps require water in the pump case only for the initial pumping operation. No water is necessary for subsequent pumping when the casing contains water. For maximum efficiency make the piping as short and straight as possible.
These pumps should never be run dry!