Large volume pumps available in 50 and 80mm sizes, both with medium pressure heads manufactured with a corrosion proof polyester glass reinforced body. These watermovers are designed for heavy duty and are suitable for construction and industrial work. With rapid self priming capabilities and made to transfer high volumes of water and other chemicals with the help of a solid and durable impeller and internal casing. Compact and complete with a petrol drive that is easily maintained for a long service life. Optionally enclosed in a sturdy roll cage for protection and ease of handling. Each pump is also available with two impeller options.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of
1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 66m³/h.
- Heads up to 38m.
- Suction heads up to 7.6m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 6 Bar.
- Rotational speed: Nominal speed 3000rpm, maximum speed 3600rpm.
- Available with either 50 or 80mm inlet and discharge ports.
- Available with or without a roll cage.
Honda petrol: 6.5hp OHV horizontal shaft petrol engines with electronic ignition and oil
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants. These self priming pumps require water in the pump case only for the initial pumping operation. No water is necessary for subsequent pumping when the casing contains water for maximum efficiency make the piping as short and straight as possible.