This range of heavy duty cast iron submersible pumps are suitable for both commercial and industrial use. These pumps can be used for pumping polluted water containing fibrous bodies. It is also suitable for pumping detergents, soaps, emulsifiers and is ideal for pumping clear or dirty water with small solids. Easy to install with the special coupling device. Complete with 2 mechanical seals contained in an inspectable oil chamber with oil sensor and includes heavy duty ball bearing motor with inbuilt overloads.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 100m3/h.
- Heads up to 30m.
- Fluids can contain small suspended abrasive particles and solids.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +40ºC.
- PH of fluid: 6 to 10.
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 20m
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, designed for continuous duty.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection.
- With in-built oil sensor to indicate failure of one mechanical seal
before failure of second mechanical seal.
- Class of insulation: H.
- Degree of protection: IP68.
- Maximum number of start-ups: 20 per hour.
- Cable length: 10m.
The pump is to be installed in an upright position for both fixed and portable plants. Do not run your pump dry. To prevent damage, use a rope or chain to position and retrieve your pump - never use the electric cable for this purpose. For a typical installation see page 4 of 4 of this document.
Don't use this pump for recirculating or filtering pools, spas, etc. While these pumps are built to a high safety standard, they are not approved for installations where people will be in the water while they are operating.