Pump application: Datasheet Download
This range of heavy duty cast iron submersible pumps are suitable for both domestic and commercial use. It has a Vortex impeller making the pump suitable for pumping clear or dirty liquids with solids up to 35mm such as from septic tanks pits and sewers. Easy to install. Equipped with float switches, complete with mechanical seals and ball bearing motors with inbuilt overloads.
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm²/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m³ at 20ºC.
- Vortex type impeller.
- Flow rates up to 19m³/h.
- Heads up to 10.5m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles and solids.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +40ºC.
- Double seal with oil barrier
- Rotational speed: 2900rpm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5m
- Free passage of objects: 35mm.
The driving motor is an asynchronous, closed squirrel cage type, designed for continuous duty.
- With in-built thermo-amperometric protection.
- Class of insulation: F.
- Degree of protection: IP68.
- Maximum number of start-ups: 20 per hour.
The pump is to be installed in an upright position for both fixed and portable plants. Do not run your pump dry. To prevent damage, use a rope or chain to position and retrieve your pump - never use the electric cable for this purpose. For a typical installation see page 4 of 4 of this document.
Don't use this pump for recirculating or filtering pools, spas, etc. While these pumps are built to a high safety standard, they are not approved for installations where people will be in the water while they are operating.