These SKD series split case centrifugal pumps have been designed for use in municipal and industrial applications. Because of the high quality of the materials and due to the accurate manufacturing processes used, these pumps are extremely reliable, quiet and long lasting. This type of pump is ideal for pressurisation, transfer of fluids, water supply, irrigation and for all those applications that need medium to high heads and flow rates.
Performance data: Datasheet Download
Performance curves are based on a kinematic viscosity value of 1mm2/s and a density of 1000 Kg/m3 at 20ºC.
- Flow rates up to 4900m3/h.
- Heads up to 180m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +120ºC.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Maximum allowable pressure in casing: 6.
- Rotational speed: 590, 980, 1450, 2900 and 3500rpm.
The pump is to be installed in a fixed horizontal position.