The AirlinerTM series of air compressors are designed and built under the exacting control requirements of European engineers featuring ABAC made compressor pumps. These fully imported compressors are targeted at the market where price is a major consideration.
- Air displacement up to 12.2 cfm or 345 L/min.
- Free air delivery up to 9.2 cfm or 260 L/min.
- Protocol 2000 rated.
- Uniquely Italian designed and manufactured "ABAC" monobloc twin cylinder compressors.
- Compressor pump is made of an aluminium alloy construction for fast cooling.
- Cast iron cylinder liners for maximum strength and long life.
- Large finned alloy after cooler.
- All models have factory preset pressure switches for automatic start-stop operation.
- Model AL1650 comes complete with an aftercooler.
- All heavy duty electric motors with built in thermal overload protection.
- Fully enclosed belt guard.
- All compressors have air receivers to Australian Standard AS1210.
It is important that the instruction manual is read before the use of the air compressor. After 4 hours of running the air compressor under normal operating conditions the operator must tighten every head bolt to the torque setting recommended in the instruction booklet supplied with the compressor. This will prevent subsequent damage to the air compressor and will insure a long and efficient operating life.