Another part of our range of multipurpose long life stationary air compressors. Heavy duty industrial Duplex air compressors for those situations where large volumes of air are required but when only 240volt single phase power is available. These air compressors are available with two tank sizes and with two compressor pump options. All air compressors are fitted with high quality "Italian" ABAC pumps. Designed for hard and continuous work to meet the exacting standards demanded of professionals in every section of industry, agriculture and automotive refinishing.
- Air displacement up to 32.8 cfm or 928 L/min.
- Free air delivery up to 24.6 cfm or 696 L/min.
- Uniquely Italian designed and manufactured "ABAC" monobloc twin cylinder compressors.
- Compressor pump is made of an aluminium alloy construction for fast cooling.
- Cast iron cylinder liners for maximum strength and long life.
- Large finned alloy after cooler.
- All models have factory preset "condor" pressure switches for automatic start-stop operation.
- All heavy duty electric motors with built in thermal overload protection.
- Rugged fully enclosed belt guard.
- All compressors have certified air receivers.
It is important that the instruction manual is read before the use of the air compressor. After 4 hours of running the air compressor under normal operating conditions the operator must tighten every head bolt to the torque setting recommended in the instruction booklet supplied with the compressor. This will prevent subsequent damage to the air compressor and will insure a long and efficient operating life.