Our range of multipurpose long life stationary air compressors. Heavy duty industrial "workshop" compressors with a range of tank sizes including a 20cfm electric vertical tank size option. These are high efficiency air compressors with two stage "Italian" ABAC pumps that have a variety of drive options including 3 phase electrical and a range of petrol engines. designed for hard and continuous work to meet the exacting standards demanded of professionals in every section of industry, agriculture and automotive refinishing.
- Air displacement up to 42.7 cfm or 1200 L/min.
- Free air delivery up to 34.2 cfm or 970 L/min.
- Uniquely Italian designed and manufactured high efficiency "ABAC" two stage compressors.
- Compressor pump is made of an aluminium alloy construction for fast cooling.
- Cast iron cylinder liners for maximum strength and long life.
- Large finned alloy after cooler.
- Special fan fly wheel ensures really low running temperatures extending compressor life.
- For the electric models - a factory preset "condor" pressure switch for automatic start-stop operation.
- All heavy duty electric motors with built in thermal overload protection.
- Rugged fully enclosed belt guard.
- Engine driven models fitted with non return valve incorporating a manual unloader for easy start.
- Full engine idle down control on petrol engines available as an optional extra..
- All compressors have certified air receivers and are manufactured to the Australian Pressure vessel Code.
The engine driven compressor must be operated in a horizontal position. All engine units are shipped dry and all engines need to be filled with engine oil as per the engine manufacturers instructions enclosed with the compressor. It is important that the instruction manual is read before the use of the air compressor. After 4 hours of running the air compressor under normal operating conditions the operator must tighten every head bolt to the torque setting recommended in the instruction booklet supplied with the compressor. This will prevent subsequent damage to the air compressor and will insure a long and efficient operating life.