Compressor description: Datasheet Download
The portable workshop series of air compressors fitted with either an electric motor or a petrol engine. Combining a uniquely designed monobloc twin cylinder compressor pump with cast iron liners and mounted on a 55 litre air receiver. These units provide industrial strength portable air for in the workshop or in the field.
- Air displacement up to 16.8 cfm or 475 L/min.
- Free air delivery up to 12.6 cfm or 357 L/min.
- Uniquely Italian designed and manufactured "ABAC" monobloc twin cylinder compressors.
- Compressor pump is made of an aluminium alloy construction for fast cooling.
- Cast iron cylinder liners for maximum strength and long life.
- Large finned alloy after cooler.
- For the electric models - a factory preset "condor" pressure switch for automatic start-stop operation.
- All heavy duty electric motors with built in thermal overload protection.
- Rugged fully enclosed belt guard.
- Engine driven models fitted with non return valve incorporating a manual unloader for easy start..
- Engine driven models fitted with pneumatic tyred wheels & rubber mounts for vibration control.
- Full engine idle down control on petrol engines available as an optional extra..
- All compressors have certified air receivers.
The engine driven compressor must be operated in a horizontal position. All engine units are shipped dry and all engines need to be filled with engine oil as per the engine manufacturers instructions enclosed with the compressor. It is important that the instruction manual is read before the use of the air compressor. After 4 hours of running the air compressor under normal operating conditions the operator must tighten every head bolt to the torque setting recommended in the instruction booklet supplied with the compressor. This will prevent subsequent damage to the air compressor and will insure a long and efficient operating life.